Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Vocal

Mattie has really found her voice this week. Everything is 'dada' or 'mama'. She will start out low and get louder and louder. It is too cute. We are so thankful to have our happy, smiley girl back to normal. Tonight when I came home from work, I was hugging Mattie on the couch and she grabbed me by the face, got real close and said, "Mama" over and over to me. It just made my heart melt. She is so precious and loving already!

She has been eating lots the past few days and has tried some other new foods. She likes cheese and bread (of course), squash, fresh peas, and black beans. She loves to try new things and it is neat to watch her expression each time.

Here is a video of Mattie at dinner tonight and some good photos from this week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment