Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 15 Update

Yesterday George and I had our monthly check up at Dr. Henry's office. Also, yesterday marked Baby Horton's 15th week. We had a great visit at the doctor and he said everything was going very well. My blood pressure and sugar levels were normal and we got to hear Baby H's heartbeat. This was the first visit that we got a heartbeat count from the doctor, which was high 140s. Some people say the 140 range is on the low scale, which could mean a boy, so we will see! We scheduled our next appointment which will be the BIG ultrasound! It will be on Monday, January 31 but we will not find out the gender until the following Sunday during a family lunch here in Stillwater. So far I have not felt Baby H move, so I hope that will be a new development in the coming weeks. George and I are going on a date night tonight so when we get dressed up I will post another belly shot for everyone. This week I noticed the most belly growth to date. My pants are much too tight on the waist now and I have enjoyed wearing some of MaryBeth and Deedee's early maternity pants the past few days. It's amazing how joyful your life can be with an elastic waistband! Ha! :)

We hope each of you have a wonderful weekend and will post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment