Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 16 Update

Yesterday we hit 16 weeks which is very exciting!  This week was also the first week of grad school for my last semester.  Class went well and I am ready to get it going and over with :)

There are not many new developments to report other than my eating patterns seem to be helping with any nausea.  I have been feeling great and enjoying this phase of the pregnancy.  My belly is starting to get bigger as you can see below!

16 Weeks

Today we went to OKC to celebrate Tyler's 5th birthday and Liam's 3rd birthday. We met up with the family and enjoyed Hideaway Pizza and Celebration Station. The boys also got to enjoy their first go-kart ride. As you can see, Uncle Georgie taught them how important it is to be competitive!

IMG_5283

We had a great day and look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

IMG_5242

No comments:

Post a Comment