Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 17 Update

This week has been pretty crazy and we are a little late on our Week 17 update. (Sorry Tiffany :) Work was busy and school kept my hands full pretty much every night. Yesterday George and I took a trip down to OKC to finalize some decisions on tile for the bathroom. We have picked out some great tile and I'm looking forward to the finished product! We also picked out paint colors this weekend.

Baby Horton has been doing great! I felt the baby move for the first time on Tues, Jan. 18. It was very neat and unexpected. It happened while I was sitting at my desk in the morning, working on a project. I was very focused on what I was doing, so I was being very still. I don't think I would have noticed it otherwise! :) It felt like he/she was poking me repeatedly for a few times. We are very excited to have hit this milestone in the pregnancy. Overall, I have been feeling good. We have our ultrasound in a week - we can't wait!

Here is a picture of the baby at 17 weeks...we hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment