Sunday, May 1, 2011

31 Weeks!

The weeks are flying by and we are getting closer and closer!  Baby Horton is 31 weeks old now and, according to BabyCenter, is around 3.5 lbs and 16 inches long.  That is roughly the size of four navel oranges.  She has been very active this week and George and I have been watching my belly just bounce around.  She is most active at night and seems to get excited when I wake up in the morning too.  Just in case you need some visual proof that she is getting bigger:::

IMG_5655
31 weeks and counting!
I have still been feeling pretty good overall.  I've had a few more leg cramps and some swelling in my feet.  I can really tell that the extra baby weight is starting to impact my legs.  By the end of the day they are screaming at me to lay down and go to sleep! :)  George has been super helpful (as always) with this symptom and rubs my feet and calves for me all the time.  I am so thankful that I have such a loving husband.  He is so kind and never complains.  It is really fun to see him getting excited about the baby and I truly appreciate how much he takes care of me and Baby H.  We could not do this without him!

Speaking of George, and all his hard work, the house is almost DONE!  Does anyone else hear the hallelujah chorus, or is it just me?  We moved into our new closet this weekend and will soon be able to mark the bathroom as complete.  Below are a few photos to show you the finished product.  We still have to tie up a few loose ends like switchplates and vent covers, but other than that - done!
IMG_5638
IMG_5639
IMG_5634
IMG_5631
IMG_5646
IMG_5644
IMG_5650
IMG_5652

No comments:

Post a Comment