Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week 33 Update

Tonight George and I celebrated our first school-free weekend (for me) with a trip to OKC. We had a great time and enjoyed some yummy fondue at the Melting Pot. Then, we went to Target to do a little shopping. It was nice to get out of the house and do whatever we wanted without worrying about homework or house projects! We've decided to enjoy the next few weeks together and cherish the time we have before Baby H gets here. This week we got the stairs carpeted and they look awesome. George also got our bedroom door up today, we are almost done! The countertop people will come on Monday to measure and before we know it the bathroom will be finished. :) Below is a pic of the stairs for your enjoyment...












Overall, I have been feeling good this week. My feet and ankles are starting to swell quite a bit so I've been drinking lots of water and propping them up whenever I can. George has been really sweet to rub my feet when they're hurting :) Baby H now weighs over 4lbs and is the size of a pineapple according to BabyCenter. We can't believe how fast she's growing! Below is a belly pic for this week and one of my handsome hubby taking me out on a date! I sure do love that boy! :)









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment