Thursday, May 5, 2011

Free at last, free at last!!!

Well, I'm officially done! My MBA journey is complete and I can now say I will never do homework again! Or pay tuition! (my own atleast) I spent the first part of the week at home sick with a nasty head cold. I'm still getting over it but the worst part is over. I wrapped up my last assignment on Tuesday with Reese's help. It's nice to have a buddy with you when you're not feeling too well...



This week has definitely been a celebratory one. My coworkers took me out to lunch yesterday and gave me a lovely card and new business card holder.




Tomorrow the family arrives for graduation ceremony and we look forward to catching up with everyone! This week's photo will feature a picture of Baby H in a cap and gown- stay tuned!! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment